Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 19

OK This is apparently the hardest mission of the DEMONIC CONFIDENCE programme. Day 19, the day which all students dread, I actually found this to be the most fun. I approached HB8+, I found that the ugly girls would have hang-ups with sex, and would take this personally, In a bizarre and weird sort of way I had AA on ugly girls, but not the attractive ones.

Task: approach and run the blow-out routine:

Excuse me, I want to tell you that I find you extremely attractive
I know this is very straightforward, but that’s the kind of guy I am.
So, would you like to have sex with me?

I did 50 approaches; I only got 1 aggressive rejection, and got a yes on my 38th approach. The average is that 1 in 50 women say yes. The fact that I had to do this solo, and motivate myself to approach like this made it all seem much harder.

I just loved the shift in their facial expression when I ran the opener. Initially they had big smiles on their faces, and probably felt so validated. The assumed that I was just another afc falling on my knees for them. But as soon as I mentioned sex, most of the time their jaws just dropped and they lost composure.

I went out to Central London for this mission, which is my usual sarging location. I should have taken heed of Archer’s advice and go somewhere else, because I couldn’t really let myself go – in the fear of getting chucked out/banned from venues, which will come back to haunt me cos I won’t be able to sarge these places anymore.

After I opened my first set, I knew this would be an interesting day, I was surprised that I didn’t even need to warm up for this, and I just walked up saw a girl smoking a cigarette and ran my lines. She said ‘no thank you’.

A mixed set of 2 girls and 1 boy were walking by and they overheard me do my lines and burst out laughing. I ejected from my set and approached this 3-mixed-set, I didn’t even have to open them they opened me, Girl1 to Girl2: This gentlemen here is so classy did you hear what he had to say to the woman over there? Both girls and the guy were laughing, but I didn’t laugh I kept hold of my frame and said to girl1 – “so do YOU want to fuck me?”, she said no thanks… and continued laughing.

Also there is a big difference between running these lines with a smile on your face and treating it like a joke, and running it seriously – with a friendly smile, but SERIOUS INTENT. This difference although seems subtle, is actually significant. I believe that when you treat it as a joke you’re trying to hedge the rejection away from yourself and onto the material, which doesn’t help our purpose. It’s a defence mechanism which will act as a barrier to the learning process.

I ran these lines with a deep booming powerful voice. I purposefully projected my voice very loud so that people around me can hear me. I had inner game issues where I was afraid of chatting up women in front of other people. I wanted to kill this wussyness totally today and made sure everyone can hear me. What I realised was,

a) People actually respect you for doing it, 2 black guys on separate instances went out of their way to congratulate me, one guy gave me a big thumbs up and said “respect!” , and another guy did a knuckle rub with me (dunno if that’s what you call it, but you get what I mean).

b) Like David D says “everybody has problems, so nobody really cares about your problem”. So fucking true, just ignore everyone else – they do not matter to you. They may look for a short period of time, but they will forget about you pretty soon.

I made the mistake of going into department stores and running these lines, I only went in for a browse but I saw a HB9 and I knew I had to do it, to fight my fear of attractive women. She responded with “are you serious?”, I said “absolutely!”, she replied back “do you want me to call security?” I replied “maybe not”, and ejected, her colleague had to cover her face cos she was laughing so much.

Another time there was a 7 set, in a train, again this was an opportunity that I didn’t want to miss. So I had to approach in order to fight my fear of being overheard chatting up a woman. So I walked from one end of the carriage to the other. I face the most attractive girl out of all 7 and ran my lines. The girl felt so validated that her head was inflating like a pumpkin; it was probably so big that she would have trouble walking through the door, initially anyway. So when I mentioned sex her jaw just dropped and she looked into my eyes, I was staring deeply into hers without flinching. One of her friends was so shocked that she went OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! Like she was having a mini-orgasm. Then I smiled and she smiled too, but she said no thanks. I responded “is that a maybe?” she replied no I’m afraid that a no, but I have to say you have some balls Mr! Then I walked away back to my end of the carriage, and I heard one girl say to another “call him back”, but they didn’t. I didn’t know where to take it from there anyway so I was pretty stuck and had no choice but to eject.

OK This was the best approach, there were 2 girls, I modified the line slightly it went like this.

Hey girls, I must say, I find you two both incredibly attractive, I’m not the sort of guy that beats around the bush - I like to get to the point. So, would you 2 like to have sex with me?

One of the girl, immediately responds “go on then!”. then I LOST MY FRAMMMEEEE!!!!!. MY JAWS DROPPED THIS TIME!!! HAHAHAHA I was standing there looking both ways into thin air. I was completely taken back, I wasn’t ready for this at all. I said to her “What!! You’re meant to say NO”. I completely destroyed the attraction that I built and they responded with “yeah yeah, you’re all talk, no action! Good bye and happy new year!”. I’m pretty sure they were both quite serious and were ready to fuck me, but I ruined the vibe totally.

So this is what I’ve been up to on new years eve, I found that later on towards the evening, it got too easy as the girls were in a friendly mood ‘cos of the new years, the situation wasn’t really ideal so I stopped the mission and went home. Because the women were more sociable and were responding artificially, I would have probably gotton laid from this if I was to stay out and keep doing loads of approaches, but I was very tired from the lack of sleep and went home at 10pm. I’ve been busting my ass for a whole 3 weeks and was getting crap sleep.

From now on I'll be going out lots and practicing my approachs SeduceNatural.com is a fantastic resource for learning how to get girls, and I'll be using it in my quest to meet lots of hot girls.

3 comments:

deMello said...

What do you think about this program? Did it help you ?

Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let you know that you're actually ruining this program for anyone interested in using it.

In order for this system to be most effective, you need to sneak up on your subconscious. Your subconscious should not know what the next day's exercise is.

However, the fact that you've laid it out like this makes it impossible for anyone who's interested in actually going through the process to succeed.

Not revealing the next day's exercise keeps your subconscious from realizing you're building up to something. That's where a lot of the effectiveness comes from.

All you're doing is triggering subconscious resistance for those who read your blog.

I'm asking you to remove these pages. You're more than welcome to leave your feelings after doing the exercises, but don't share the exercises themselves. You're honestly making it worse for anyone who reads your blog.

Please think about it.

Lucas West
creator of Demonic Confidence

Kaschmirdecken said...

Very hard work, doing the demonic confidence.....but after that, you feel like you were something like god...