Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day 18

Task: Open with sexual interest, ask for coffee venue change and then if possible get the girl to change venue with me.

I found this challenge quite hard to start off with, It’s very easy on paper (it seemed at the time). Giving a sexual comment right from the start isn’t a matter of just saying the words, because you are really exposing your ego and putting yourself out there. It is very tough to do I realised, firstly it put my ego on the line, to admit to a girl that ‘hey I like you’ right from the start. The vibe is very different and in order to make this work you really have to be smooth with your delivery and everything else.

Archer said, it’s OK if no girl says yes to the coffee date, I suppose it’s expected because the ASD gets raises pretty high, after the opener.

I was fixated in doing the 30 approaches and going home, I made excuses for myself on an occasion, I approached a 2 set and they were very open and I guess they didn’t mind going for coffee with me. I just didn’t push for it enough because it wasn’t a requirement for the mission.

I have realised now that when I am being pushed and have a goal in my head of what I want I need to do, I can achieve it or go very close to doing so. But my default state is to stay within my comfort zone. I really need to start setting some goals now because I won’t improve in game at all if I become so relaxed with this. I need to push my limits and really go for it.

Anyway 30 sets and I head home, nothing important to declare.

No comments: