Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day 17

Task: Interact with a girl, using a pickup method of my choice, use SOI and venue change to a coffee shop.

I failed the mission, I think. I couldn’t venue change. But I #-closed 2 girls. I found this challenge very tough because I don’t have much game so I found it generally a bit difficult to get a girl to change locations with me.

I tried to do a very quick crash course on Juggler Method and try and learn as much as I can and complete the mission. I opened sets, got commitment from them and just generally vibed and tried to push for a venue change.

I got along very well with one girl, and I said “we should go grab a coffee together!”, but I didn’t lead, and left it for her to respond. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! She even said ‘yes we should’. But I wasn’t convinced it was a strong Yes, or a polite yes. She told me she’d like to go for a coffee some other day though.

She LJBF’d be on the close by adding “hey you know what, it would be great if you could come and work with us, we need an accountant” [I’m a trainee accountant], I think she changed the context of the close from a seductive close into a formal close, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, time limit up, I couldn’t push for a close, I met up with a couple of wings in Leicester square and we had great fun as usual running loads of sets.

On the way home on the train I decided to mess around a bit, I saw a girl who looked familiar to me, it’s almost like all the girls look familiar now, cos I’ve approached so many girls now, so I didn’t let her familiar looks bother me.

Tiger: Hey, how you doin? [like Joey from friends]
Her: Heeeeeeey! [a bit too friendly]
Tiger: You’re really friendly have we met before?
Her: Yes!
Tiger: Really?
Her: Yes, hahaha
Tiger: Where have we me before? Sorry I get to meet loads of people every day I can’t recall exactly how we met
Her: Well, you approached me at work and asked for recommendations for a special gift for special someone.

At this point I’ve realised that I’ve approached her before, I went inside John Lewis one day and asked her for advice on buying a vibrator for a female colleague, and that I want to get a rampant rabbit [the king daddy of vibrators] but was a bit intimidated by it’s size.

Tiger: Hahahahahahahaha
Tiger: so how’s it like working for John Lewis
Girl: Blah Blah…..
Tiger: That’s really cool, I’m not really like that I’m not a very sociable person, I could never survive in a job like that [being sarcastic],
Girl: [buys into sarcastic role] Yeah I get that vibe from you, you don’t look very sociable
Girl: fluff,

I’m getting loads of IOI’s from her at this point, can’t remember exactly what I did, but it involved a lot of C+F and teasing.

Couple of minutes later I realise I’m going the wrong way [I was heading home], I’ve gone as far as 2 stops the wrong direction. FUCK! SO I quickly cut the conversation short and say bye and leave. I should have stayed and carried on, cos I would have got my coffee date, the girl was on her way home from work and was obviously into me. I mentally made the decision to go home and kinda stuck to it I guess.

The next day my wingman who was at the same vincity as us told me that after I left she was asking loads of questions about me.

The girl is in my to-do list now, I need to go over to John Lewis and get this girls number and move things forward. I’m gonna go approach her next time I’m in oxford street and ask for her number afc style.

No comments: