Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

hello everyone

I've been contacted by the people behind the demonic confidence program, and they requested that I take down this blog, the reason being that, the program is designed so that the user does not read ahead or listhen ahead for the missions that lie ahead. It's designed to take you by shock and you're only meant to listhen to mission on the day you are supposed to do them. This gives the subconscious a shock and allows you to do the mission better, than to pre-plan everything and possibly psyche yourself out of it.

I really want to comply, as I benifitied from the program a lot, and I want others to benifit from the program as well. But I have spent a great deal of time and effort writing these out, and I do not want to get rid of them.

Therefore I'd like to put this notice up for everyone.

DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PARTICIPATING IN THE DEMONIC CONFIDENCE PROGRAM, BY READING AHEAD YOU ARE POTENTIALLY DESTROYING YOUR CHANCE OF BENIFITING FROM THE PROGRAM.



:)

2 comments:

Sorin said...

Hi there...

You write very well and you acted very well too...

Nice stories you have of the missions you did.

Why don't continue writing about your approaches? And have you finished the mission set?

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I read on your blog about demonic confidence. I am thinking about doing it as well. I've heard many opinions about that, both positive and negative. Could you give me some opinions is it worth doing it?

I am deadly struggling with my shyness and cannot enjoy life fully.

Thanks in advance,
Luke