Sunday, December 24, 2006

Day 12

Ok today’s mission is to eat something I really hate, something that will make me sick to my stomach. I have loads of food which I dislike the taste of but none which will actually make me sick. I also have a very high tolerance to pain so this task would be a breeze for me.

I know some guys who've ate dog food for this mission, I would've done the same but I only eat halal meat (I'm Muslim) so that was out of the question.

So I decided to eat the tops of a whole broccoli (raw) and some lettuce for dessert. Eating lettuce wasn't too bad. I have to say, I mean it's pretty normal for humans to eat lettuce (I hate vegetables). But eating the raw broccoli was hard I have to say, the stuff was so fucking bitter I could’ve thrown up at any time.

My gag reflex wouldn't let me swallow, so I kept chewing and chewing, the more I chewed, the more the juices kept coming out of the greens and the more bitter it became, it was so bad that saliva was dripping out of my mouth as I was chewing and I wasn't even trying to stop it.

Archer says the reason for this mission is to expand the students horizons I don't know how doing this will help me, I cannot see what benefit I will gain from doing this, I’ll put my trust on archer on this one.

Perhaps it's just a lay-up to another mission which will spring out from this one. Or maybe it's just a way of getting me to commit to the program. so I fell like I've invest so much into this so that I don't punk out later on, and carry on no matter what lies ahead

I had broccoli breath for 2 hours after eating this.

No comments: