Friday, December 15, 2006

Day 5

Today was a bit tricky, I had a long day at work and I was sort of drained for the lack of sleep I have been getting since Monday (today is Friday).

Under normal circumstances I would have not gone out and just chilled at home. But I had to do it, I would never forgive myself for being a failure if I were to ruin the cycle so soon.

Anyway the task was to approach 30 women and open with a compliment. It wasn't very easy. The first set just totally fucked up my state - I should have done a few warmup sets with indrect beforehand. Anyway I approach my first set very uncomfortably my voice and BL just give everything away. it screamed NEWBIE. I opened with "hey I like your scarf it looks really nice". This other girl standing close to her just burst out laughing. I felt like shit so I ejected with "have a nice evening".

I had to work my state up slowly, but eventually got there and after 5 or 6 approached I got into the flow. My confidence increased again and I've had a few sets that even hooked. It's nothing new to report really. When I get a number close then i'll post details of the full interaction.

I'm very tired now as I write this. Had a long week, this challege is taxing my energy very bad (in a good way). I've slept for 6 hours each night since the challenge begun so I'm goingto spend my firday night indoors and catch up with the sleep.

Tiger

No comments: